December 3, 2010

MIA

Yep, I know, I've been MIA for awhile! The cool thing about that is that now I have two months of adventures to share, race stories from my first FULL Ironman in Cozumel last weekend and from IM 70.3 World Champs, and lots of time to do catch up on my blog now that it's officially the off season!

First of All: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone for all of your support, encouragement, and love!!!!!!

I have been down in Corpus Christi, TX training for the past six weeks. THANK YOU CORPUS, y'all were AWESOME!!! Been making the drive back home to Colorado over the past few days with plenty of stops along the way. Headed home to good ole Enid tonight to spend the weekend with my parents, yeah! I will admit, I am scared to go back to Colorado...I have become the biggest COLD wimp ever! Seriously! My sister laughed at me last night when I said it was freezing and it was still 50 degrees...and she reminded me that the high temps are no where near that in Colorado. Hmmmm....maybe something will happen with my car and I'll be stuck in warm sunny Texas a bit longer!

Anyways...lots of blogs and pictures coming your way! Have a great weekend!

No comments: