Professional triathlete, Doc Amanda Stevens is currently the Ironman 70.3 U.S.A. Pro Champion. Her passion is for sport and for promoting a healthy lifestyle to America’s youth. Amanda strives to create a positive change by encouraging people to live a healthier way of life, specifically in Oklahoma and throughout the United States. By being a role model for a younger generation, she hopes to share the message that “anything is possible,” and everyone can make simple choices today that will lead to a happy and successful life. Originally from Enid, Oklahoma, Amanda and her husband Randy Sadler, now live in Colorado Springs, Colorado where she pursues triathlons as her profession.
Professional Motivational Speaking
Amanda is a professional motivational speaker for Girls on the Run, a nationwide program educating and preparing 3rd-8th grade girls for a lifetime of self-respect and healthy living.
Amanda also has experience in corporate, event, public, and educational speaking.
· Athletes for Hope:. a US-based non-profit founded in 2007 by an elite group of highly philanthropic professional athletes who are as dedicated to achieving excellence through their charitable work as they are to their sport.
· Volunteer speaking for Girl Scouts, schools, secondary athletic teams
· Advocate for Racers Against Childhood Cancer: a charitable organization committed to raising money to defeat childhood cancer.
· Mentor for at-risk high school students
- University of Oklahoma Medical School, MD
- Plans to pursue a career in sports medicine.
- Texas Christian University, BS Biology and Chemistry
- Magna Cum Laude
- All-Conference Varsity Swimmer
- USA Swimming Senior National Qualifier
- Enid High School, Salutatorian with Honors
- Oklahoma High School Swimmer of the Year
- 5-time Oklahoma High School Swimming State Champion
- All-American Swimmer
2010 USA Pro Champion Ironman 70.3
Ironman 70.3 World Championships Top-10 Finish 2008, 2009
USA World Championship Series Team 2009
USA Olympic Trials Competitor 2004, 2008
USA Triathlon National Team 2008
USA Triathlon ITU World Championship Team 2008
USA Triathlon ITU World Cup Team 2003, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009
Memphis in May Triathlon Champion 2006 *1st Professional Title
USA Triathlon All-American
USA National Select Team at Olympic Training Center 2003-2004
Collegiate Resident Team at the Olympic Training Center 2002
ITU Age Group World Champion 2002
USA Triathlon Age Group National Champion 2001