April 19, 2010

BabaGanouj & Gardening

Yes, I'm horrible for not updating by blog since, gasp, early February! So much has been going on I just don't know where to start :) So I'll just start with where I am right now...which is up in beautiful Victoria, BC. I've been up here for the past few weeks with my LifeSport teammates and Coach Lance. Training has been going so so so good...and with my first race coming up this weekend, Galveston 70.3, I am rip-roaring ready to go!

Today was a bit of a recovery day, so I ate some BabaGanouj (delicious!) and did some gardening with my homestay. John and Madeleine are the most wonderful couple ever, they have totally been spoiling me, THANK YOU! And their garden is amazing! Check out more pics here 



And here are tons of  PICTURES from Beacon Hill Park. Enjoy!

No comments: