January 20, 2010

Oklahoma Speaking Tour

I'm on my Oklahoma Speaking Tour!! So much fun, but keeping me BUSY!!! Here's where I've been and where I'll be headed...if I'm in your neighborhood, let me know!

Jan 12th: Northwest Classen Junior Class
Jan 13th: Northwest Classen Senior Class
Jan 14th: Coweta High School--2 presentations to Junior and Senior Classes
Jan 15-18: Enid
Jan 19: Jay High School--2 presentations to Junior and Senior Classes
Jan 20: Checotah High School--2 presentations to Junior and Senior Classes
Jan 21: Mclain High School Junior Class
Jan 21: Enid YMCA Grand Opening, 5:30pm
Jan 22: Northwest Academy of Health Science and Engineering, Junior and Senior Classes
Jan 22-25: OKC
Jan 25: Triathlon Clinic, Downtown YMCA in OKC
Jan 26: Okeene High School, Junior and Senior Classes
Jan 27: Skiatook High School--2 presentations to Junior and Senior Classes
Jan 28: Berryhill High School--2 presentations to Junior and Senior Classes
Jan 29: Booker T Washington Junior Class
Jan 29: Drive back Colorado Springs!!!!

No comments: