Today was one of those days...we all have them and just have to find a way to keep on pushing through! Nothing major happened, thank goodness, but it seemed that everything that could have gone wrong did. I survived it and learned some valuable lessons along the way, given that, it ended up being a good day...but definitely time for some sleep!!!
1. Got woke up by my alarm a little before 6am to go on my first run of the day (today was a 2 run day!)...for those of you that know me, I love my sleep! And I like to sleep in...so getting up at 6am is a rare occasion, especially when I didn't get to bed until way past my bedtime!
2. Headed down to Checotah Oklahoma...and got lost on the way. Typed the wrong address into my GPS, oppsie. However, the school and students were awesome and I had a great time while there!
3. After speaking to the Junior and Senior classes, I hoped in my car and headed back to Jenks...and got lost 3 times along the way! I think my blondness was really shining through today :)
4. As I was driving, my computrainer went flying across the back of my car and hit my full length training mirror...pieces of glass were everywhere. Just what I needed not only a bad day, but seven years of bad luck to go along with it?!
5. Headed to the gym to swim and when I got out of my car, I was like dude my car smells like its burning....come to find out, I'd made the 30min trip (driving fast on the highway) with my emergency brake on. Another blond moment...
6. I got the key to a locker in the locker room, and what number did they give me, yep, you guessed it, #1-13.
7. As I left the gym, I figured I needed to reverse my luck quick! I figured 3 'bads' should make a good...so I stepped on every crack I could find. We'll find out soon, if I reversed my misfortune or if I prolonged my seven year sentence.
8. Got back to Kurt and Shelley's (Thanks guys!!!) and set my computrainer up, and totally hit my head on the slanted ceiling in the bike room, boy that felt good.
9. I had my second run of the day off my bike...made a quick transition and then realized I'd put my running pants on backwards, oh joy.
10. Out on the run and it started raining...what an end to my day!!!
Headed to bed now to get some serious zzzzz and hoping the sun will come up once again tomorrow :)